Embossed Rubber Coated Metal Gaskets
» Sealing Solutions
» Embossed Rubber Coated Metal Gaskets
||Composed of low carbon steel coated with a conformable rubber material, this sealing technology is available in a variety of temper ranges and thicknesses for different applications. Rubber Coated Metal meets the demands of a variety of sealing environments, load conditions and surface finishes and is ideal for applications that require great strength and corrosion resistance.
Key Features and Attributes
- Engineered for higher torque retention and close tolerance requirements.
- Available in both NBR and Flouroelastomer coatings for excellent micro-sealability of flanges.
- Can be applied to cold rolled steel, aluminum and stainless steel substrates in varying thicknesses.
- Custom gasket assembly/retention features available.
- Automotive transmissions
- Secondary applications in major diesel engines and semi-hermetic compressors
- Intakes, water pumps, oil filter adapters, oil coolers, front covers and rear seals
- High-pressure hydrostatic transmissions and hydraulic pumps
- Head gaskets — small engine, industrial, compressor